If you are the owner of a Celtic business, we offer trading post page ads. This is a good way to help drive traffic to your existing website, Facebook page or other profile. Musicians and other Celtic performing artists are most welcome!
We do have a few simple rules, such as: no “adult content”, no hate speech or products generally associated with hate groups and no affiliate links (in other words, the business must actually be yours. If you have a website that derives its income from appropriate Celtic advertiser links, that’s okay. However, standalone affiliate links are not permitted).
- A basic profile page with a picture you provide (your company name, including DBA, years in business, a description of your offerings and your own personal message, updated as needed)
- A link back to your site and social media profiles (No website yet? No problem, we have a web designer that we work with).
- List of tour dates or special promotions
- Twitter and Facebook updates on our profiles when your information is updated
- Videos or samples of your songs
- We provide a form that makes it easy for you to submit this information to us
- Optional articles (see fees below)
$25 setup fee for all profiles, $5 for each basic update
Additional pages $15 each
Articles Posted to Our Blog to Promote Your Business (All Include Facebook and Twitter Mentions)
These are available with or without an existing trading post ad page. Discounts automatically apply if you already have a page.
150-200 words $10.00 each
250-300 words $15.00 each
350-400 words $20.00 each
Press Release (400 words) $20 each (includes releases to popular PR sites)
450-500 words $25.00 each
550-600 words $30.00 each
650-700 words $35.00 each
750-800 words $40.00 each
850-900 words $45.00 each
950-1000 words $50.00 each
Tweets and Facebook updates for you to post $2.00 each
About Us and Services info for you to post on your Facebook page $10 each
Order articles in batches of 10 or more for a discount
Celtic business owners and musicians/performers may purchase article services with or without directory listings